International Knowledge Press is a unique and promising STM publisher from India. It is noteworthy that this publisher follows a genuine and swift peer review model which helps the authors to upgrade the quality of their scientific presentations. It also provides wide indexing coverage and public proof for every claim of indexing. Many scientists from world’s famous universities like Cambridge, Harvard, Columbia University, University of Chicago, Yale University, University of Göttingen, etc. are showing interest and depending to publish with International Knowledge Press journals. All these examples clearly stand against the working principle of some predatory publishers, who don’t provide any peer review service and don’t provide the basic services of a standard scholarly publisher.
- Study on Recurrent Anterior Shoulder Dislocation: An Approach to Boytchev Treatment
- Neovascular Glaucoma: Etiology and Staging
- Determining the Seroprevalence of HIV Infection among Tuberculosis Patients in a Tertiary Care Hospital
- A Descriptive Cross-sectional Study on Diet and Women Fertility
- A Review and Update on Clinical Management on Burning Mouth Syndrome