The goal of this study was to see how haematology and serum electrolytes changed in cows that were naturally infected with theileriosis. In the study, 102 crossbred cows aged 2 to 5 years were screened and analysed. Twelve of them
- Study on Trace Amine-associated Receptor 1 (TAAR1) Ligand Neuron, D-neuron
- Study on the of Anagrelide on Platelet Factor 4 and Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Levels in Patients with Essential Thrombocythemia
- A Case Report on Management of Oral Submucous Fibrosis with Intralesional Injection of Hyaluronidase and Dexamethasone
- Urinary Uric Acid to Urinary Creatinine Ratio- A Very Promising Biochemical Marker for Perinatal Asphyxia!!!
- Determination of Referred Scapula Pain from C6 or C7cervical Spinal Stenosis