The first chapter of this book begins with a definition of nano, nanoscale, and nanometer, as well as an introduction to the current period of Nanoscience, nanomaterials, and nanotechnology. The literature abstract is organised into parts and subsections and is
- Gap between Preferred and Observed Fertility Behaviors
- Extrapulmonary Tuberculosis: Is Cartridge Based Nucleic Acid Amplification Test More Superior to the Conventional Methods in Diagnosis?
- Study on Normative Values for Active Lumbar Range of Motion in Children and Confounding Factors that Affects the Active Lumbar Range of Motion
- Recent Developments in the Laboratory Diagnosis of Tuberculosis
- A Rare Case Report on Frontal Encephalocele