The purpose of this article is to discuss the role of architecture and building systems in civil construction throughout history. The Architecture-&-Building Systems and its subsystems are recognised and studied in terms of their idea, definition, structural model, and evolution.
- An Overview of Pare Rock Mass and Support System Design for Head Race Tunnel
- Improving Resilience through Flexibility: Strategies to Long-life Quality Housing
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopic Analysis of Butter Made from Vegetable Oil and Pure Cow Milk Subjected to Thermo-oxidation Processes
- Application of Ultrasonic Velocity Profiler (UVP) in the Crude Oil Emulsion Pipeline Flow
- Study on Dynamic Detection of Reinforced Concrete Bridge Damage by Finite Element Model Updating