This chapter explains in detail an experimental overview of the application of ethanol-diesel blends as fuel in a diesel engine. The experiment was carried out at various engine loads and ethanol percentages. The experiments were performed using neat diesel fuel,
- Study on Trace Amine-associated Receptor 1 (TAAR1) Ligand Neuron, D-neuron
- Study on the of Anagrelide on Platelet Factor 4 and Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Levels in Patients with Essential Thrombocythemia
- A Case Report on Management of Oral Submucous Fibrosis with Intralesional Injection of Hyaluronidase and Dexamethasone
- Urinary Uric Acid to Urinary Creatinine Ratio- A Very Promising Biochemical Marker for Perinatal Asphyxia!!!
- Determination of Referred Scapula Pain from C6 or C7cervical Spinal Stenosis