Response time and throughput are two measures that can be used to evaluate the distributed network’s performance. The computing nodes in the local dispersed network will have their own storage, computation capacity, and resource availability limitations, lowering the network’s performance.
- Auto Transplantation – A Viable Option of Saving Teeth
- A Review of Benign Subcutaneous Emphysema Following Knee Arthroscopy
- Chemical Characterization, Cytotoxicity Studies and In vivo Anti-inflammatory Activities of Anti-cancer Plant: Rutidea parviflora (Rubiaceae)
- Salah, Prayers in Maintenance of Physical Health in Context of “Stand, Pray, There is Shifa/Healing in Prayers” (Hadees. Ibne Maja)
- A Cross-sectional Radiographic Study on the Effect of Vertical Malocclusions on Root Crown Ratio of Maxillary Teeth