According to the White Paper on Tourism for 2020, 20.08 million Japanese individuals travelled overseas before the start of COVID-19, while 31.88 million foreigners visited Japan for sightseeing in 2019. It may be stated that it was a sightseeing period.
- Pancreatic Cystic Lesions- Imaging Based Classification and Proposal for Therapeutic Guidelines
- Advanced Studies on Protein Induced by Vitamin K Absence or Antagonist II-Producing Gastric Cancer
- Current Advanced Studies on Adenomyoma of the Small Intestine
- Increased Prevalence of Renal Diseases, Metabolic Syndrome and Fragmented Germ Cells with Reduced Endogenous Estrogen and Androgen: A Brief Study
- Studies on Increasing Prevalence of Osteoporosis, Hypothyroidism and Endogenous Oestrogen