It is very important to accurately classify high-resolution satellite images and to classify each section of the image separately. Complex patterns, on the other hand, are difficult to identify. To address this issue, the deep learning method is being used.
- A Case Report on Management of Oral Submucous Fibrosis with Intralesional Injection of Hyaluronidase and Dexamethasone
- Urinary Uric Acid to Urinary Creatinine Ratio- A Very Promising Biochemical Marker for Perinatal Asphyxia!!!
- Determination of Referred Scapula Pain from C6 or C7cervical Spinal Stenosis
- Gap between Preferred and Observed Fertility Behaviors
- Extrapulmonary Tuberculosis: Is Cartridge Based Nucleic Acid Amplification Test More Superior to the Conventional Methods in Diagnosis?