The exceptional threat posed by Covid-19 has necessitated a change in lifestyle. Social isolation, the wearing of face masks, and limiting contact to only necessary situations have become the new standard. Practice procedures in ophthalmology are currently limited to emergency
- Study on Trace Amine-associated Receptor 1 (TAAR1) Ligand Neuron, D-neuron
- Study on the of Anagrelide on Platelet Factor 4 and Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Levels in Patients with Essential Thrombocythemia
- A Case Report on Management of Oral Submucous Fibrosis with Intralesional Injection of Hyaluronidase and Dexamethasone
- Urinary Uric Acid to Urinary Creatinine Ratio- A Very Promising Biochemical Marker for Perinatal Asphyxia!!!
- Determination of Referred Scapula Pain from C6 or C7cervical Spinal Stenosis