The periodontal ligament (PDL) is a fibrous tissue that helps keep teeth in place in the alveolar bone socket. In addition, PDL tissue cushions occlusal force, maintains alveolar bone height, allows orthodontic tooth movement, and connects tooth roots to bone.
- A Rare Case of Lateral Nasal Wall Haemangioma in a Young Female
- Overview of the Current Therapeutic Options in the Management of Pancreatic Pseudocysts
- A Prospective Study on Evaluation of Salivary Gland Tumors: An Approach to Clinical Radiology and Pathology
- A Rare Case Report on Epistaxis in Pregnancy
- Understanding Serotonergic Regulation of Inhibition in Cortical Activity (U-SRICA)