The smallest amount of kerosene in petrol can have a negative impact on the operation of a vehicle engine. This paper develops a simple, low-cost, sensitive, and miniature sensor based on a fiber optic coupler and an optoelectronic detection system.
- An Overview of Pare Rock Mass and Support System Design for Head Race Tunnel
- Improving Resilience through Flexibility: Strategies to Long-life Quality Housing
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopic Analysis of Butter Made from Vegetable Oil and Pure Cow Milk Subjected to Thermo-oxidation Processes
- Application of Ultrasonic Velocity Profiler (UVP) in the Crude Oil Emulsion Pipeline Flow
- Study on Dynamic Detection of Reinforced Concrete Bridge Damage by Finite Element Model Updating