Covid-19 has had a significant impact on the health-care industry. This pandemic illness makes many health care workers (HCWs) vulnerable, posing an occupational health risk. It has also had a profound impact on dental practise. Due to the uncertainty of
- Study on Trace Amine-associated Receptor 1 (TAAR1) Ligand Neuron, D-neuron
- Study on the of Anagrelide on Platelet Factor 4 and Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Levels in Patients with Essential Thrombocythemia
- A Case Report on Management of Oral Submucous Fibrosis with Intralesional Injection of Hyaluronidase and Dexamethasone
- Urinary Uric Acid to Urinary Creatinine Ratio- A Very Promising Biochemical Marker for Perinatal Asphyxia!!!
- Determination of Referred Scapula Pain from C6 or C7cervical Spinal Stenosis