The pandemic of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has posed a challenge to the health systems of nations with advanced technologies and those with little or no technology in medical laboratory services, such as Nigeria. The goal of containing the pandemic is
- Extrapulmonary Tuberculosis: Is Cartridge Based Nucleic Acid Amplification Test More Superior to the Conventional Methods in Diagnosis?
- Study on Normative Values for Active Lumbar Range of Motion in Children and Confounding Factors that Affects the Active Lumbar Range of Motion
- Recent Developments in the Laboratory Diagnosis of Tuberculosis
- A Rare Case Report on Frontal Encephalocele
- Formation of Pelvic Somatic Nerves: An Advanced Study