The drainage system of eighteen river basins dominates the Balochistan plateau, where precipitation recharges both consolidated and unconsolidated aquifers. Due to unjustifiable long-term groundwater mining, groundwater levels have been steadily declining in eleven river basins for the last three decades.
- Study of the Stress-strain State of Frame Structures of Tractor Trailers
- Bacterial Treatment of Drill Cuttings: Experimental Investigation
- Latest Research on Pepper Production : September 2021
- The Functions of Organs of Speech in Communication and Pedagogical Implications for Students Learning and Speaking English as Second Language
- Drinking Behaviour among Undergraduates in Adekunle Ajasin University: A Function of Parental Alcohol Use and Personality Traits