The periodontal ligament (PDL) is a fibrous tissue that helps keep teeth in place in the alveolar bone socket. In addition, PDL tissue cushions occlusal force, maintains alveolar bone height, allows orthodontic tooth movement, and connects tooth roots to bone.
- Overview of Pediatric Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease with a Focus on Histology
- The Importance of Liver Fatty Acid-Binding Protein Downregulation in Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Evaluation of Vitamin D Status, Selenium & CRP Level in Psoriasis
- Study on Correlation between Troponin-I Level with Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction after First Attack of Non-ST Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction
- Determination of Eruptive Fevers in the Infectious Diseases Department of Ouagadougou CHU-YO, Burkina Faso from 2005 to 2019