Gyrotropy is “weak” in hexagonal CdS and CdSe crystals with symmetry C6v. A strong gyrotropic effect is seen in CdS and CdSe crystals deformed by a torsional moment guided along the optical axis. The instrument utilised is the Polarizer-Crystal-Analyzer (P-C-A).
- A Rare Case of Lateral Nasal Wall Haemangioma in a Young Female
- Overview of the Current Therapeutic Options in the Management of Pancreatic Pseudocysts
- A Prospective Study on Evaluation of Salivary Gland Tumors: An Approach to Clinical Radiology and Pathology
- A Rare Case Report on Epistaxis in Pregnancy
- Understanding Serotonergic Regulation of Inhibition in Cortical Activity (U-SRICA)